Tired of old weight loss tricks? Want to change it up?
Here are a few new tricks on how to lose weight!
1. Try Ice therapy –it will helps boost your metabolism. Put an ice pack on the back of your neck or on your head for 30 minutes a day, or take a cold shower.
2. Eat 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking. (Cook your eggs and chicken the night before!)
3. If you are going to pig out, do 2 minutes of squats within an hour of eating bad food. This will boost your metabolism!
4. Avoid overeating at restaurants. Instead of ordering an unhealthy entrée, order a healthy appetizer with 2 sides of vegetables.
5. Plan ahead. Know what you are going to have for dinner and set it out before you leave for work. When you have a plan ahead of time, it’s easier to skip going out to eat or ordering in after a stressful day.
Good luck! I know you can do it!
Autumn (check me out at http://www.pacificnorthwesthealth.com)