“No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us, and new beauty waiting to be born.” -Dale E. Turner
Want to live to be 100? I do! Here are some tips to get you there:
1. Eat at least one egg per day. Eggs are full of protein and they don’t increase cholesterol. Plus they are cheap to buy! Add a boiled egg to your daily salad for make an omelette in the morning for breakfast.
2. Check your heart rate daily. A healthy heart rate is a rate of 60 beats per minute or less.
3. Eat Beets! They are one of the world’s healthiest foods. Beets cleanse the body, are a natural energy booster, fight depression, lower blood pressure, and are high in many vitamins and minerals.
4. Give yourself a massage! Self massage increase circulation and reduce stress. Now that will make you feel good!
5. Participate in stress-reducing activities such as yoga, mediation, Pilates and walking.
I hope you’ll still be reading my blog when you’re 100, because I’ll still be writing about health, happiness and living better lives!
To your health!
Autumn (check me out at http://www.pacificnorthwesthealth.com)