What is the one thing you can’t live without?
You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only without air for seconds!!
Oxygen is the number one most important nutrient for our bodies. It provides energy for breathing, growth, maintenance, repair, immunity and detoxification.
Are you breathing good quality air? Air in forested areas is of a much higher quality than air in the city. The city has more pollution, more smog, and less trees. Trees give off oxygen.
Want to improve your air and oxygen intake?
Here are some ways to breathe better:
1. Increase your cardiovascular exercise
2. Exercise outdoors where there is good air quality
3. Air out your home daily–especially in colder climates
4. Drink water and fresh vegetable juices
5. Walk or bike instead of driving
6. Use plants to oxygenate your office and home
7. Change your air filters and furnace filters for your home regularly
8. Use a negative Ion generator
I know these tips will make you breathe easier!
To your health!
Autumn (check me out at pacificnorthwesthealth.com)